Axis 6 Piece Winder
|Size||15.75”l x 6.5”w x 13”h|
What is a WOLF Watch Winder?
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional.
- Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
- Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours.
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Storage: 6 winding modules. (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case)
- Other: Locking glass cover and backlit LCD display
A WOLF winder is a handmade precision instrument. From the optimum size of drum and cuff to the technology that delivers exact turns per day, we test the test to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality – nothing is left to chance. A WOLF winder focuses on the health of your watch with patented innovation. Only a WOLF counts rotations – all others simply use time to estimate the counts per day. Ensuring the highest commitment to quality, every WOLF winder is covered by a 2-year warranty and can be traced to birth by its serial #.