Navigator Cub Winder
|Size||5.25”l x 4.5”w x 5.75”h|
The Limited Edition Canadian Navigator Cub, a meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design, includes a white and red finish and grosgrain faceplate that emulate the Canadian flag with their 150th anniversary logo. It has chrome finished hardware and a single winding 1.8 module. The Navigator Collection pays tribute to over 180 years of influence and heritage.
- Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day) bi-directionally, patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed.
- Directional Settings: Bi-directional
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included.
- Storage: 1 winding module